Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 FAQIka-World   RechercherConvertisseur RC   MembresSimulateur Combat   GroupesForum Officiel FAQPanneau Admin
How Do I Make My Facebook Private To Only My Friends

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Accueil au Public -> L'Odyssée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Make My Facebook Private To Only My Friends Répondre en citant

How Do I Make My Facebook Private To Only My Friends
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Click "custom" if you want to name specific people who can see it or specific lists of people.Basic Profile Info PrivacyAt a minimum, look for the box labeled "Basic Info." Here is where you control who can see your birthday, your gender, and any info you might list about your political views, for example.Read more about Facebook privacy basics.Inline Privacy Controls for Individual Posts, PhotosSee the next page for an explainer on the inline privacy controls governing each item you post on Facebook. It's near the top of the page. We couldn't find the page you were looking for. You'll see "Who can see your future posts?" near the top of the Privacy page. It's at the bottom of the page. Skip to main content. It will say something like "Public" or "Friends". If you're logged into Facebook, doing so will open your News Feed. Sorry, the page you're looking for can't be found. Doing so will reduce the people who can request you as a friend (and, therefore, see you in the "Suggested Friends" menu) to people who are friends of your current Facebook friends. Maybe one of these pages can help: FORUMS HOW TO's RECENTLYUPDATEDPAGES . Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. It's located at the bottom of the status update box. It's a blue app with a white "f" icon. EDIT Edit this Article . Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. 18 Tap the option at the bottom of the page. .. 7 Click Only Me. Both of these options take you to your profile area, a page labeled "About."Sections of Your ABOUT Profile Page on FacebookEach box on your ABOUT profile page (Basic Info, Education, etc.) has its own audience selector menu. This option is near the middle of the pop-up menu here. The options are the same as for your friend's list. 25 Click the box to the right of "Friend List". How to Support 28,952 views 2:54 Facebook Privacy Settings Tutorial 2017 - Duration: 8:46. It's in the top right corner of the list of friends. If you aren't already logged in, type in your email address (or phone number) and password and tap Log in. You can change this preference below. TutoVids 81,126 views 15:52 How to Download Facebook Videos [without using any software] - Duration: 1:38. Loading. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . That privacy menu is shown in the image above, at the bottom.Now make sure the checkbox option--"Friends"--is selected, as shown in the image above. TutoVids 224,429 views 0:59 How to Make your Facebook Timeline Private - Duration: 1:05. There was an error. Tuto2Info Videos 483,772 views 2:53 How to Find Deleted Messages on Facebook - Duration: 1:48. It should say something like "Friends" or "Public" in the box. Search Search the site GO . Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English 5a02188284
hacker compte facebook startimesdownload facebook seluler javahow to hack a facebook with the emailnew facebook java softwarehow to go offline on facebook iphone chatdownload facebook chat for s60v3cara menghack facebookhow to display profile picture in facebook chatbf heroes codes facebookcomo puedo conseguir creditos de facebook gratis

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Accueil au Public -> L'Odyssée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation